Friday, April 24, 2009

images

a picture of me dressed up


a picture of me that is old, but one of my favorites


a picture of me and who i live with


a picture of me during the summer


a picture of me with a parent or two


a picture of me in my room


a picture of me very drunk


a picture of me on my birthday


a picture of me on my favorite holiday


the oldest picture i have of me in digital form


a picture of me in one of my favorite outfits


a picture of me making a funny face


a picture of me showing off a new haircut


a picture of me being my true self


a picture of a time in my life that i wish wasn't over


a picture of a time in my life that i am glad is over


a picture of me being ridiculous


a picture of me with my oldest friend(s)


a picture of me with my newest friend(s)


a picture of me that i didn't know was being taken


a picture of me when i was anything but happy, even if i was smiling and doing my best to hide it


a picture of myself that i like


a picture of myself with some one i love


a picture of me with a sibling (well, closest thing to it)


a picture of me with something i love


a picture of me living my life how i would like to live everyday


a picture of when my life was changing


a picture of me and one of my talents


a picture that makes my heart smile


a picture that makes my heart hurt

2 comments:

4649 said...

you did one!!! yayayyy!!!! :D

i like it. i like it a lot!

Laurn said...

all very important.