Sunday, April 26, 2009

crushes rule

i'm bored right now and my mind is thinking about all the people i've had crushes on in my lifetime. i did this once before with a friend and it felt completely liberating putting it all out there. many of these people, especially later in life crushes know how i felt/feel about them but the ones who don't mostly aren't in my life anymore. oh well, here's my list:

-robert jowers (elementary school-6th grade)
-ronnie (german guy, don't know his last name)
-monica chase (early 2009-present CURRENT)
-julia evans (some time during 2008, i forget)
-angela britt (dec 2007-forever probz)
-jonna (german hottie, mutual crush! don't know her last name yet CURRENT)
-tierney grace butler (couple years ago)
-kayla hudson (senior year of high school/crush reappeared in the past year)
-krissy rains (friend form high school, my first out friend)
-bessie sycip (moreso me thinking she is just super rad and amazingly adorable than a traditional "crush" i guess...but me and emie talked about this and if we had to marry one of our friends, she would be it)
-holly chernobyl (last year. while i no longer have those feelings for her, dammmmnnn that girl is and always will be fine as hell)
-nicci brown (a year ago or so)
-whitney knox (one of my closest friends, she's also just really hot)
-matisse fletcher (don't really have a crush, but just think she's hot)
-tobias friedli (also just really fucking hot)
-irene (my "first. amazing lady, beautiful, smart, talented, all of the above. i think i had just turned 19)

now i'm smiling thinking about all these people i have around me. all of whom are so wonderful.

1 comment:

4649 said...

ahahaha....thank you! this is what i love about you, this openness to express how you feel about people, seizing it instead of keeping it hidden away, feeble with fear. i hope this never changes...you have my undying affection.

platonic crushes rule!