Saturday, August 23, 2008

Long overdue photo post; so far this summer I have...

Dyed my hair:
New hurr.
Seen a lot of her:
nicci
Played on Beacon Hill:
Creepy, mysterious wheelchairs
Had veryyyyy nice weather:
DSC02939
Watched free outdoor movies:
Movies on the Pedestal
Hosted a lot of Couchsurfers:
German CSers Chris and Phil
CSers Jenn and Ashleigh
Played Guitar Hero with some rad Germans:
DSC02894
Gone Star-tripping:
DSC02967
Star tripping
DSC02963
DSC02966
Gone to B&O:
B&O deliciousnesssss
Been scared of my best friend:
DSC02960
Eaten at Piecora's:
Piecora's on Madison.

1 comment:

OrangeXenon said...

In that first pic of Liz and Joe, they look so different @_@. THAT's the Liz I've been spending 4 months with??? I don't know why she looks that different, not like it's bad or anything. Oh well...