Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last minute panics begin...

Oh lord, I had such a ridiculous night last night. So, I had t take Phoebe to the vet last month for her to get her rabies vacc. regiven and have a health certificate (in Deutsch) written up so she can come to Germany. I then had to go all the damn way to the USDA vet office in Olympia to get the forms endorsed and all that burreaucratic bullshit. I hadn't seen the papers (in a big white envelope) for a couple weeks and just realized, "shit I leave in 6 days!" and thought I'd better find it sooner rather than later. I tore my apartment and car apart looking for these papers and couldn't find them anywhere. I've put most everything in my place into storage anyway so there weren't many places for it to hide! I get a call from Angela and Chancellor who are downstairs at the Rose and I think I will have to go to uplift my spirits, but alas! I fucking found the papers, underneath a copy of the Stranger and an empty coffee cup, how Seattle. So instead of a horrible night, I went out and partied to celebrate my near miss.

Now I lay in bed making some last minute preparations while eating sour patch kids, mmm.

No comments: